What Is JQuery
You want to know how to use the JQuery plugin. JQuery is Developed in January 2006 at BarCamp NYC. It was developed by John Resig.
The first JQuery Code was
alert(“Button is clicked” );
how to use jquery plugin
In this post, you will learn how JQuery works, and why it is so useful.
FREE JQUERY PLUGINS & How To Use It
this Post Enables you guys to get the best JQuery Plugins and their solutions that will help Developers to resolve their issues with the help of JQuery.
jQuery Carousel Plugins
At Free JQuery we also discuss JQuery Carousel Plugins dis plugin will help you to easily present images and contents on your websites and make your website stunning and attractive. Let’s see some of the best JQuery Carousel Plugins.
- Tikslus Carousel
- Silver Track
- Tiny Slider
- jCarousel Lite
- conveyor belt
- Owl Carousel
Read In Detail About Bootstrap
Best Free SEO Tools Using jQuery
SEO Stands for Search engine optimization. What is SEO and how it works, how does SEO work on google, how to work SEO step by step. SEO is the process of increasing how to get more traffic to your website SEO helps you to get organic traffic to your site if you do good SEO for your website tan you don’t need to pay for getting traffic because SEO will help to get un-paid, traffic from the search engine results. You can make Backlinks for your site and connect your URL to another website to make your SEO strong. there are two types of SEO one is On-page and Off-page both types help Bloggers to get more visitors.
On-page SEO is the process that happened to your website it is used to make your content more valuable and easily index your post on Different browsers. SEO service that can help you improve your search ranking there are some important points which I am going to discuss in detail
- Title Tag The title tag is used to telling the search engines about your page in dis tag you need to write the title of your the main topic it will help visitors to know what they read in this title tag should be 70 characters or less.
- Meta Description Meta Description is used on your website that tells the search engine more about your content it is also used to help your visitors for understanding the content and specific page of a website you need to write a paragraph to satisfy visitors for enough detail to tell the users what your content is about.
- Sub-headings Writing good content need some Subheadings that help visitors to read and understand the method of what they read, for including subheadings You can use H1, H2, and H3 tags to help readers understand what your content is about.
- Internal Links Internal links, or hyperlinks are used to include other content on your site, this will help search engines learn more about your website. For example, if you’re writing a specific article on any other services you can link and add or connect another post with your blog post.
- Image Name and ALT Tags This image Alt tags are used on your blog post images when you put images on your content you need to use the image alt tag. This tag will help search engine for faster index your images to get organic traffic in image tag you need to write your keyword or phrase in the image name and alt tag.
These are key features that can help you in On-page SEO for your website. For making a good impression to your visitors you also need to check if your site is mobile-friendly or not?
As you read about On-page SEO elements that are applied to increase your site rank, there are also Off-page SEO factors. There are few Off-page SEO factors that can improve your search engine rankings.
Trust-Trust is the most important and most used nowadays and it is an important factor and its help to improve your Google site’s rank. This is how Google knows about your visitor’s trust in your content. and the best way to improve trust is to build high-quality backlinks from sites that have high authority.
Links-Links is one of the most important things for off-page SEO but be careful while you’re building backlinks from other sites you must need to check their spam score because it will affect your sites ranking on search engines. So you have to take time and build high-quality links that can help you to get a better result on search engines.
Social-Social is also an important factor for off-page SEO such as likes and shares on different social media sites to get more traffic on your website you need to write quality content to get more people to share your content with others.
these are the most important factors of off-page SEO that can boost your site ranking all over the world. Yous just need to write Organic Content for Good SEO support.
We Provide all in one jQuery’s solution for the complex needs of the Web Development industry.