What does Fs2flowchart do?
- defined abstractions levels to render only import/exports, classes/function names, function dependencies to learn/explain the code step by step.
- custom abstractions levels support create your own one
- presentation generator to generate list of SVGs in order to different abstractions levels
- defined flow tree modifiers to map well-known APIs like i.e. .map, .forEach, .filter to Loop structure on scheme etc.
- destruction modifier to replace block of code with one shape on scheme
- custom flow tree modifiers support create your own one
- flow tree ignore filter to omit some code nodes completely i.e. log lines
- focus node or entire code logic branch to highlight important section on scheme
- blur node or entire code logic branch to hide less-important stuff
- defined styles themes supports choose one you like
- custom themes support create your own one which fits your context colors better
- custom colors and styles support provides handy API to change specific styles without boilerplate