Magen Crypto Currency Real-time Live Market cap is like CoinMarketCap.com or CryptoCompare. but much more accessible, high quality, reusable, with modern design, multi currencies supported and tracking all cryptocurrencies prices in real-time. It is also fully responsive on Web, Tablet, and Mobile.
- Real Time market tracking using Websocket
- Support Multi Currencies over 35 currencies [US Dollar, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, Brazilian Real, Chinese Yuan, Hong Kong Dollar, Mexican Peso, Russian Ruble, Canadian Dollar, South African Rand, Saudi Riyal, Indian Rupee, United Arab Emirates Dirham, Singapore Dollar, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Italian Lira, and more…]
- Show Total Market cap Summary
- No Database need
- Easy setup Donate Button with Advanced features
- Easy to install and no need hard work to digging in code
- Edit and customize and more options you can adjusted to show historical coins prices from 1day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 180days, 1 year for each Crypto, show or hide total market summary without jump every time inside the programing code.
Here’s Some Live Previews
The CCXT library is used to connect and trade with cryptocurrency exchanges and payment processing services worldwide. It provides quick access to market data for storage, analysis, visualization, indicator development, algorithmic trading, strategy backtesting, bot programming, and related software engineering.
It is intended to be used by coders, developers, technically-skilled traders, data-scientists and financial analysts for building trading algorithms.
Current feature list:
- support for many cryptocurrency exchanges — more coming soon
- fully implemented public and private APIs
- optional normalized data for cross-exchange analytics and arbitrage
- an out of the box unified API that is extremely easy to integrate
- works in Node 7.6+, Python 2 and 3, PHP 5.4+, and web browsers
async/await syntax support (Node 7.6.0+). When compiling with Webpack and Babel, make sure it is not excluded in your
The CCXT library consists of a public part and a private part. Anyone can use the public part immediately after installation. Public APIs provide unrestricted access to public information for all exchange markets without the need to register a user account or have an API key.
Public APIs include the following:
- market data
- instruments/trading pairs
- price feeds (exchange rates)
- order books
- trade history
- OHLC(V) for charting
- other public endpoints
For more Queries Click