Dropdown Menu Plugins
In this article you guys can read about 7 Responsive jQuery Dropdown Menu Plugins. JQuery Dropdown Menu Plugins are mostly used for website navigation. They are essentially lists of horizontal options that each contain a vertical menu that will “drop down” when the user hovers the mouse on the primary option. jQuery Dropdown menu plugins are the preferred and ideal choice for accommodating a large set of options for display in a menu.
7 Responsive jQuery Dropdown Menu Plugins
- Other features:
- 3 different inbuilt theme options: Light, Dark and Plain
- Option to make menu sticky on the scroll
- Auto fix of horizontal scrollbar issue on very long navs
- Pixel value configuration to create mobile friendly menu
- Links are evenly distributed within the menu container
- Maximum four menu levels (three nested)
- Auto text wrap of long link text (maximum two lines)
- Auto link background colors for all levels based on initial background color
- All settings can be changed by passing your own options
Smart Menus is an advance jQuery plugin for creating dropdown menus that work on all devices.
- Optimized for mobile and desktop browsers supporting touch, mouse or both inputs at the same time
- Fully accessible to assistive technology like screen readers
- List-based (search engine friendly) markup
- Completely CSS driven with fully customizable menu styles
- Unlimited menu trees on the same page and unlimited sub menu levels supported
Unusual menu is a jQuery and CSS3 plugin for creating animated drop down menus. This plugin makes use of CSS3 animation to transform the normal un ordered list into a fancy and eye catching dropdown menu plugin.
Super fish is an enhanced Sucker fish-style menu jQuery plugin that takes an existing pure CSS drop-down menu and converts it into a mobile friendly, responsive, animated and keyboard accessible drop-down menu with the help of jQuery. It features:
- Touch device compatibility
- Configurable timed delay on mouseout
- Animation to open sub menu items
- Keyboard accessibility using the TAB key
- Display arrows to indicate presence of sub menu
- Callback function supports for further enhancements and functionality to be added without needing to alter the core Superfish code
Dropdown hover is a jQuery and bootstrap based responsive multilevel dropdown navigation menu with fascinating animations. It is dependent on the bootstrap dropdown component and animate.css for animations.
With slimMenu, you’ll no longer struggle with media queries to create responsive menus, or any other heavy plugins to create multi-level nested menus.
- Multilevel nested menus
- 100% mobile responsive menus
- Multiple slimMenu navigations on the same page
- Tap areas to toggle submenus easily in touch devices
- Hover option and effects for desktop version
- Sub menu indentation options for responsive version
- Compatible with all the latest browsers